Client Experience (Internship)
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this role; responsibility & ownership
- Create automations for customer services and communication processes
- Design and maintain conversational chatbots
- Define recurring issues that can be automated away via automated responses
- Improve bot conversations by analysing dialog flow
- Clean and interpret data from conversation logs
- Provide recommendations on scalable conversation automations
- Collaborate with internal teams e.g. Product Operations and Marketing, to improve overall client experience
- Penultimate year student working towards a Bachelor’s degree (open to all degrees)
- Expected to graduate by December 2022 (or earlier)
- Candidates must be able to legally work in Singapore
- Able to commit to a part-time (3 days or more) or full-time internship for a period of six (6) months
The ideal candidate
- Professional written communication skills.
- Teamwork is key. We believe in building a supportive environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our team members.
- Organised, meticulous, attention to detail.
- Analytical, able to clean and analyse data and provide succinct recommendations.
- Adaptable - you will face new challenges on a daily basis. You need to be intellectually agile and comfortable with ambiguity to thrive in a dynamic environment.
As part of the assessment process, please respond to one of the following questions below for your application:
1. Create a mind map for the following problem statement: “How do I increase my employability?”
2. Describe Endowus to an alien who just landed in Singapore. (300 words~)
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)