Client Experience Operations Analyst
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Client-centric: Responsible for providing exceptional customer service through email and phone communication
- Help our clients use our product better and answer queries about platform use, available services and administrative matters
- Support Know Your Customer (KYC) checks and documentation follow-ups
- Update client details in an accurate and timely manner
- Collaborate with internal teams, e.g. Product Operations and Compliance, to improve operational processes and the client experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, patient and pleasant demeanour. You will interact with many clients each day via different channels (phone, email, chat). You are expected to communicate effectively with our clients and empower them to feel confident about using Endowus.
- You are in tune in providing best in class, client service and likely have to have 1 to 5 years of experience in a similar capacity or role
- Teamwork is key. We believe in building a supportive environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our team members.
- Organised, meticulous and pays attention to details.
- Adaptable – you will face new challenges on a daily basis. You need to be intellectually agile and comfortable with ambiguity to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working in financial services is helpful but not a must.
Benefits and perks
- Joining a Startup culture – we are a tight-knit company which values great work and great ideas - not ego. We give each other constant feedback for improvements, and believe in open communication and a flat hierarchy.
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus, and all the investment advice you may ever need (books, reports, access to investment professionals)
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)