Client Operations Analyst
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Hong Kong Securities & Futures Commission (SFC), Endowus is the first digital advisor in the region to span both private wealth (Cash) and public pension savings (CPF & SRS in Singapore), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low and fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Morgan Stanley, Amazon, JPMorgan, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Vanguard, ANT, Fidelity, McKinsey, Grab, ByteDance, and many others. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus’ clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, SoftBank Ventures Asia, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, Prosus Ventures, EDBI, ZVC, Singtel Innov8.
Endowus’ leadership and growth have been recognised by the industry and it has attained numerous awards including Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation in Asset Management, CEO of the Year, CIO of the Year (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2022), Singapore’s Fintech Startup of the Year (The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2022), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, Forbes Asia 100 to Watch, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2022), Top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award and Top 100 Asia’s Best Workplaces Award 2022 (Great Place to Work).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Client-centric: You will be supporting the front lines, enabling our client operations team communicate better with prospective and current clients, and delivering the highest level of client experience via multiple channels including phone, email, Zoom
- Play a key role in answering administrative client servicing queries, and helping clients with basic questions on our tools and on platform issues that may arise
- Create automations for customer services and communication processes
- Share the voice of the client to the broader company; collaborate with internal teams including Product Operations and Investment Office to improve client experience, operational processes, and work on new product/investment initiatives
- Identify customer behaviour and map recurring issues along the customer journey to improve customer engagement and retention
- Roles and responsibilities may change from time to time along with the company’s operational processes and strategic direction
Requirements & Qualifications
- Diploma/Bachelor degree, 1-2 years working experience in banking helpful but not a must Candidates must be able to legally work in Singapore. No work visa sponsorship will be provided.
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge in fintech or financial service spaces
- Great communication skills and attitude. You will interact with both internal and external stakeholders each day via different channels (phone, email, chat).
- Strong emphasis on being organized, adaptable and having great attention to detail. You will face new challenges on a daily basis, and we want to hire someone who has the intellect and drive to work through and adapt to changes.
- Being a team player is key. We are a small but growing team, and we believe in building an environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our employees
- Creative and customer focused. We are looking for someone that considers problems from a customer’s perspective while being pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Passionate and excited about wanting to build an innovative financial services company!
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual leave, Life & Medical Insurance, Flexible Benefits Allowance *
- Office Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of latest Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Requirement for credit bearing
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)