Content Marketing Analyst (Hong Kong)
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Hong Kong Securities & Futures Commission (SFC), Endowus is the first digital advisor in the region to span both private wealth (Cash) and public pension savings (CPF & SRS in Singapore), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low and fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Morgan Stanley, Amazon, JPMorgan, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Vanguard, ANT, Fidelity, McKinsey, Grab, ByteDance, and many others. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus’ clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, SoftBank Ventures Asia, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, Prosus Ventures, EDBI, ZVC, Singtel Innov8.
Endowus’ leadership and growth have been recognised by the industry and it has attained numerous awards including Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation in Asset Management, CEO of the Year, CIO of the Year (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2022), Singapore’s Fintech Startup of the Year (The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2022), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, Forbes Asia 100 to Watch, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2022), Top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award and Top 100 Asia’s Best Workplaces Award 2022 (Great Place to Work).
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Hong Kong, the content marketing associate will be responsible for driving the overall content strategy across multiple channels to establish Endowus as a market leader in digital financial services in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area. You will be responsible for driving the development and amplification of finance and investment-related blog posts and social media content pertaining to Endowus’ core thought leadership pillars. You will also be expected to support operations and logistics for key events and webinars.
- Create interactive, engaging content across various marketing and social media channels based on client behaviour and market trends
- Write and develop content, translate and edit all marketing copy in consistency with company’s tone of voice (blog posts, PR excerpts, EDMs, investment reports etc.)
- Develop and execute localised content strategy and manage content calendar across the Endowus blog (Insights), social media and EDMs
- Work closely with product development team on UX copywriting for client app and website
- Conduct SEO keyword research, track and monitor Endowus keyword rankings, campaign and content ROI key metrics
- Expand Endowus brand through content partnerships and community engagement across forums and other online communities
- Engage with affiliate partner platforms to amplify content and develop affiliate partnerships to support backlinking
- Support event logistics preparation, including managing live broadcasts across Youtube and Facebook, audience engagement including hybrid events
Skills, qualifications and requirements:
- A strong desire to learn, grow and collaborate to build a meaningful enterprise in solving for the biggest pain points in investing and wealth by leveraging technology
- Interest and finesse around investing and personal finance is essential
- Strong communication and written skills in Chinese and English is necessary
- Copywriting or content strategy experience in wealth/insurance industry is strongly preferred
- SEO copywriting and UX copywriting knowledge and experience
- Self-motivated, diligent, collaborative and uplifting team player with a hunger to learn and contribute
- Understanding in digital marketing channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Video editing, graphic design skills is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a relevant field is preferred
- More experienced candidates (4 years+) will be considered for an Associate role
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual leave, Life & Medical Insurance, Flexible Benefits Allowance *
- Office Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of latest Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)