Content Marketing (Internship)
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping everyone grow all their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We treasure our diversity in background and experience, and we look for people who share our belief in our clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by UBS, Samsung Ventures, Singtel Innov8, and global leading venture capital firms Lightspeed Venture Partners and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), and WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
Supporting the Personal Finance Lead, the content marketing intern is responsible for supporting the overall content strategy in positioning Endowus as the leader in finance and investing knowledge. You will be responsible for supporting the development and amplification of finance and investment-related blog posts and social media content pertaining to Endowus’ core thought leadership pillars. You will also be expected to support operations for key events and webinars post-event follow-ups.
The scope of the role is detailed below:
- Support in content creation across Endowus social media channels, Endowus insights blog, and other related communities
- Daily responsibilities include copywriting, performance tracking and content curation and creation
- Support amplification of curated and created content
- Develop EDM content to drive engagement of existing clients
- Development of new content (across blog posts, social media channels and video content) to drive engagement
Requirements & qualifications
- Year 3 students preferred
- Experience around keyword research and copywriting preferred
- Interest and finesse around investing and personal finance is essential
- Strong written and communications skills is necessary
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and key success factors
- Opportunity to work at the fastest growing FinTech company in Singapore with regional ambitions
- Flexible working hours and working arrangements
- The most sophisticated WealthTech company working with a highly accomplished and experienced team to learn from
- A wonderful collaborative and team-spirited culture driven by self-motivation and desire to learn and grow
- Networking opportunity with team with a broad range of backgrounds
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Medical insurance (with dental!) *
- The opportunity to work with smart, curious, deeply caring people
- We care about your health and productivity:
- Omnidesk Standing Desk
- 32 inch or 42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor
- Multiple-choices of high-end mechanical keyboards, mouses and ergonomic chairs
- Apple/PC equipment
- S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
- S$20 budget for weekly team lunch
- Regular team outings (before COVID-19)
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus; All the investment advice and help you may ever need (books, reports, access to investment professionals)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- A shelf full of books from Personal Finance to Software Engineering
- Awesome office view and cosy environment at 158 Cecil Street (ex-Airbnb Office) yet everyone works hard
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)