Content Marketing Senior Associate / Manager
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Hong Kong Securities & Futures Commission (SFC), Endowus is the first digital advisor in the region to span both private wealth (Cash) and public pension savings (CPF & SRS in Singapore), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low and fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Morgan Stanley, Amazon, JPMorgan, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Vanguard, ANT, Fidelity, McKinsey, Grab, ByteDance, and many others. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus’ clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, SoftBank Ventures Asia, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, Prosus Ventures, EDBI, ZVC, Singtel Innov8.
Endowus’ leadership and growth have been recognised by the industry and it has attained numerous awards including Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation in Asset Management, CEO of the Year, CIO of the Year (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2022), Singapore’s Fintech Startup of the Year (The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2022), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, Forbes Asia 100 to Watch, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2022), Top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award and Top 100 Asia’s Best Workplaces Award 2022 (Great Place to Work).
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at tech companies and financial institutions. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
As a Content Marketing Senior Associate / Manager, you will be part of the Marketing team. In your role, you will use text, visuals, and videos, to angle investing and personal finance tips that would point the audience to our value proposition.
You will demonstrate how you can effectively distribute and manage engaging content through digital platforms to drive audience engagement and consideration. This translates to planning and creating engaging financial content for consumers with varying degrees of financial literacy, measuring the outcomes and then acting on these metrics. In developing timely and engaging content, you will articulate what Endowus stands for, elevating our thought leadership standing in the industry while keeping a close pulse on industry trends and happenings.
You will also play a key role in broader marketing efforts to support regular product launches and strategic announcements. You will contribute significantly in cementing the market position of Endowus as a leading digital wealth platform in Hong Kong.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Scope, write, and edit text and visual content for Endowus Insights and where relevant, repackage such content for in-app engagement cards and social media
- Copywriting for ads
- Coordinate regularly with the Investment Office and the Client Experience team to develop and publish content for client engagement
- Curate and publish regular newsletters that are seasonally relevant and engaging
- Compose storyboards to execute on short / long video content
- Organise and execute regular Endowus webinars, events, and live video content
- Provide post-production edits for both recorded and live video content
- Work with affiliates on an ad-hoc basis to drive paid content
- News/Headlines monitoring to determine trending topics and content approaches
- Coordinate regularly with Endowus Singapore to translate/adapt and repackage relevant content as required
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated skills in writing and editing content across relevant platforms and media
- Excellent command of the Chinese language (Traditional Chinese) with a strong command of written and spoken English
- Meticulous with a strong attention to detail for copy-editing/writing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills in using data to refine content approaches
- Effective time management skills
- Self-motivated team player, with strong initiative and a growth mindset
- Conversant with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and leveraging tools such as SEMrush and SearchMetrics to aid content research as well as complement paid search initiatives
- An interest and understanding in investing and personal finance will be a strong plus
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual leave, Life & Medical Insurance, Flexible Benefits Allowance *
- Office Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of latest Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Requirement for credit bearing
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)