Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Hong Kong Securities & Futures Commission (SFC), Endowus is the first digital advisor in the region to span both private wealth (Cash) and public pension savings (CPF & SRS in Singapore), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low and fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Morgan Stanley, Amazon, JPMorgan, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Vanguard, ANT, Fidelity, McKinsey, Grab, ByteDance, and many others. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus’ clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, SoftBank Ventures Asia, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, Prosus Ventures, EDBI, ZVC, Singtel Innov8.
Endowus’ leadership and growth have been recognised by the industry and it has attained numerous awards including Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation in Asset Management, CEO of the Year, CIO of the Year (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2022), Singapore’s Fintech Startup of the Year (The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2022), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, Forbes Asia 100 to Watch, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2022), Top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award and Top 100 Asia’s Best Workplaces Award 2022 (Great Place to Work).
About this role, responsibilities & ownership
- Responsible for accounts reconciliation, review of accounts, supporting statutory audit, tax matters, analysis and computation of expenses (e.g. ESOP) and periodic financial reporting preparation for the Group.
- Ensuring that all the financial and accounting transactions comply with IFRS requirements.
- Ongoing monitoring of the company’s balances and budgets.
- Assist in Finance setup for operations in India
- Assist in reconciliation of segregated client monies and assets accounts.
- Coordinating and liaising with clients and vendors on accounting matters and queries.
- Coordinate & manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors.
- Assist in verifying payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
- Assist to review reimbursement claims.
- Other finance projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidates should either have a degree/diploma in Accountancy or Finance with at least 6 years of experience.
- Familiarity with the Securities and Futures (Financial and Margin Requirements for Holders of Capital Markets Services License) Regulations would be a plus
- Experience with Hong Kong and India is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud accounting software such as Xero
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Confident, independent and adaptable
- Independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks
- Tech driven mindset: always find ways to improve efficiency and adapt easily to a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual leave, Life & Medical Insurance, Flexible Benefits Allowance *
- Office Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of latest Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Requirement for credit bearing
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)