Growth Marketing Analyst
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Reporting directly to the Head of Growth Marketing of Endowus, the Growth Marketing Analyst will be focused on driving user growth from activation to retention. The successful candidate will be involved in the planning, optimising and execution of our customer engagement channels.
The roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop base knowledge of key performance channels including support of the execution and then optimisation of these channels to drive overall growth of customer acquisition, as well as client nurturing activities.
- Support all user lifecycle related initiatives including customer segmentations, onboarding automations, retention programs, referral incentives, LTV nurturing etc.
- Engage in a data-driven approach to optimize marketing initiatives across branding, content and PR teams.
- Identify trends and insights from data-driven research, including improving product knowledge and optimising processes
- Manage and execute on owned channels (e.g emails, push notifications) as client engagement and funnel optimisation channels.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on relevant customer data sets and propose actionable recommendations.
Skills, qualifications and requirements:
- A strong desire to learn, grow and collaborate to build a meaningful enterprise in solving for the biggest pain points in investing and wealth by leveraging technology
- Self-motivated, diligent, collaborative and uplifting team player with a hunger to learn, contribute and take ownership
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and clarity of thoughts. Candidate should have a comprehensive understanding of the marketing funnel and customer journey
- Minimum 2-year customer lifecycle/CRM experience
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g Braze, Appsflyer, CleverTap, etc)
- Be a strategic planner with strong logical thinking, comfortable with data and numbers
- Strong communication skills, to work with multiple stakeholders
- Eye for detail to manage integrity of user communications
- Work experience in marketing roles in the technology and/or financial services industry is a strong plus
- Experience with data analytics and data extraction (SQL) is a plus
- Candidates should be fluent in both spoken and written English
- Adept at Microsoft Office Powerpoint and Word, with proficient Excel skills
- Opportunity to work at an exciting, fast-growing Fintech company in Singapore with ambitions of regional expansion
- Join the most sophisticated WealthTech in Singapore, and learn from a highly accomplished and experienced team
- A friendly, collaborative and team-spirited culture driven by self-motivation and the desire to learn and grow
- Competitive pay with standard health, leave and social benefits provided
- Looking for committed, long-term team members who can help build the company to great value
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)