Head of Content (Marketing)
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Hong Kong Securities & Futures Commission (SFC), Endowus is the first digital advisor in the region to span both private wealth (Cash) and public pension savings (CPF & SRS in Singapore), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low and fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Morgan Stanley, Amazon, JPMorgan, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Vanguard, ANT, Fidelity, McKinsey, Grab, ByteDance, and many others. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus’ clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, SoftBank Ventures Asia, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, Prosus Ventures, EDBI, ZVC, Singtel Innov8.
Endowus’ leadership and growth have been recognised by the industry and it has attained numerous awards including Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation in Asset Management, CEO of the Year, CIO of the Year (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2022), Singapore’s Fintech Startup of the Year (The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2022), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, Forbes Asia 100 to Watch, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2022), Top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award and Top 100 Asia’s Best Workplaces Award 2022 (Great Place to Work).
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of Content will be responsible for driving the overall content strategy, leading the finance industry in creating topnotch, engaging and empowering financial content to help people make better informed decisions today to invest better for the future. You are a compelling storyteller and writer, and can strategically leverage our owned channels as well as break out into innovative formats and media types to further amplify these quality content across Endowus owned channels and its mobile app.
You are an experienced people manager, and you are passionate about people and team development to bring each member to their fullest potential. You are passionate about making data-driven decisions that can either help improve the engagement quality of your content as well as broaden the reach of it.
As the Head of Content, you’ll be responsible for driving the development of all content communication assets and channels to amplify the Endowus brand, as well as leverage webinars or in-person events to further nurture conversation and engagement. He/she will lead talent development for the content team, and effectively leverage individuals’ strengths and foster a culture of leadership and creativity from every chair.
- Identify, evaluate and implement strategic content opportunities, partnerships and initiatives to meet strategic objectives
- Be the centre of control for Content Marketing Excellence, establishing strong knowledge management processes and governing best practices on SEO for content longevity
- Partner content platforms, editorials and affiliates, to strategise seasonal, strategic and search-optimised content to drive engagement
- Develop cross department synergies with brand team to deliver on timely and engaging content
- Stay abreast of market developments and monitor the competitive landscape to position the company as the market leader. You will respond quickly and proactively to market intelligence and competitor feedback, steering content marketing strategies to remain market relevant and client-first.
- Orchestrate cross-channel content amplification from desktop to app effectively with a strong understanding of paid digital levers
- Partner closely with the Growth marketing team to analyse paid content performance and proactively use data insights to adjust approaches as necessary to optimise commercial impact.
- Ability to crystallise product-market fit with a viable content strategy, stringing key investment concepts with personal investing goals, identify key target audience, and translate insights into clear strategic outcomes
Requirements & Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree, and at least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Strong design thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- Understanding of digital marketing channels including Google, Meta, LinkedIn,YouTube and others
- Ability to collaborate with and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Organised, meticulous and self-driven, with good time management skills, a strong sense of ownership and great attention to detail
- Knowledge and interest in personal finance and investing will be a plus
- Self driven and passionate about finance and /or technology
- Teamwork is key - We believe in building a supportive environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our team members
- Organised, meticulous, attention to detail
- Adaptable - you will face new challenges on a daily basis. You need to be intellectually agile and comfortable with ambiguity to thrive in a dynamic environment
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual leave, Life & Medical Insurance, Flexible Benefits Allowance *
- Office Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of latest Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Requirement for credit bearing
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)