Head of PR and Communications
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping everyone grow all their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We treasure our diversity in background and experience, and we look for people who share our belief in our clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by its employees and global leading venture capital firms Lightspeed Venture Partners and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), and WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- Be responsible overall for driving top of mind awareness for the Endowus brand across free and paid marketing channels; measured by Share of Voice and Sentiment analysis through PR initiatives
- Ensure the Endowus brand is consistent across our communication platforms with regards to brand tonality and adherence to brand guidelines
- Formulate a consistent and coherent strategic approach to weave financial literacy through to competency, across Endowus content and its products
- Develop thought leadership pillars of focus and establish industry / sector-wide expertise at key industry conferences with representative from key leadership
- Leverage on the different marketing channels and devise channel-level activations to amplify or complement PR performance
- Work closely with the content marketing team to establish credibility and suitable tone of voice across the different content verticals we own
- Manage and amplify PR agency’s support to Endowus, being responsible for accountability of agency’s scope of work as well as strategy implementation
- Ideate and support branding initiatives that help build affinity with key client sets for instance, Retirement, CPF Investing, and Cash
- Support customer acquisition initiatives across platforms via brand activation
- Manage and win key media relationships to support reach and pitch success
How to know if you're a good fit for this role; requirements & qualifications
- A strong desire to learn and grow and collaborate to build a meaningful enterprise in solving for the biggest pain points in investing and wealth by leveraging technology.
- Self-motivated, diligent, collaborative, and uplifting team player with a hunger to learn and contribute
- Strong communication skills are required. The ability to write content well and public speaking ability will be preferred. Candidates should be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Adept at Microsoft Office Powerpoint, Word, and basic Excel skills.
- Have at least 8 years of PR and communications experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in the technology and/or financial services industry is a plus.
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Medical insurance (with dental!)
- The opportunity to work with smart, curious, deeply caring people
- We care about your health and productivity:
- Omnidesk Standing Desk
- 32 inch or 42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor
- Multiple-choices of high-end mechanical keyboards, mouses and ergonomic chairs
- Apple/PC equipment
- S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity
- S$20 budget for weekly team lunch
- Regular team outings (before COVID-19)
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus; All the investment advice and help you may ever need (books, reports, access to investment professionals)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- A shelf full of books from Personal Finance to Software Engineering
- Awesome office view and cosy environment at 158 Cecil Street (ex-Airbnb Office) yet everyone works hard
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)