IT Security Risk Analyst
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping everyone grow all their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We treasure our diversity in background and experience, and we look for people who share our belief in our clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by UBS, Samsung Ventures, Singtel Innov8, and global leading venture capital firms Lightspeed Venture Partners and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), and WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this team
Being part of Endowus’s Technology Risk Management Team, you will help establish and maintain IT risk management policies to achieve compliance and risk oversight.
We are looking for an IT Security Risk Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys driving innovation through IT transformation and risk management solutions.
You will need to manage, implement and lead the documentation process for IT risk controls and also, identify and remediate potential risks and security gaps through close collaboration with risk owners.
You will support the Senior IT Risk Manager with IT audits and inspections. Plan and manage remediation projects from any potential security findings. Being Endowus’s second line of defense, you will be responsible for performing checks on existing controls for IT security and risk assurance
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- Establish and maintenance of IT risk management policies to achieve compliance and risk oversight
- Manage and implement controls upon processes
- Lead the fieldwork and documentation process for IT Risk controls
- Close collaboration with risk owners to improve policies and processes
- Coordinate and support in annual disaster recovery tests
- Support Senior IT Risk Manager with IT audits and inspections
- Lead outsourcing due diligence efforts
- Perform checks on existing controls for IT Risk assurance
- Identify risks through change in technology and drive initiatives on potential gaps
- Lead efforts fostering strong IT risk culture and awareness within the organisation
Requirements & qualifications
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in IT Audit or deep knowledge of MAS’s Technology Risk Management Guidelines (TRMG)
- Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and responsibility
- Self-driven, has a strong sense of ownership and able to work and learn independently
- Fresh graduates who are highly passionate about Technology Risk Management are also welcomed to apply
Nice to haves
- Experience in IT Service Desk / IT Administration
- Experience in leading IT transformation projects
- Experience working in a regulated industry
- Knowledge of IT best practices
- Ability to identify and mitigate security risks
- Information systems certification (e.g. CISA, CISM)
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Medical insurance (with dental!) *
- The opportunity to work with smart, curious, deeply caring people
- We care about your health and productivity:
- Omnidesk Standing Desk
- 32 inch or 42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor
- Multiple-choices of high-end mechanical keyboards, mouses and ergonomic chairs
- Apple/PC equipment
- S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
- S$20 budget for weekly team lunch
- Regular team outings (before COVID-19)
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus; All the investment advice and help you may ever need (books, reports, access to investment professionals)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- A shelf full of books from Personal Finance to Software Engineering
- Awesome office view and cosy environment at 158 Cecil Street (ex-Airbnb Office) yet everyone works hard
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)