Performance Marketing Specialist (Google/PPC)
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- Responsible for all tasks related to PPC campaigns including keyword research, conversion rates, bidding strategy, budget optimization, call to action, ad copy and campaign management
- Data analysis and tracking via Google Tag Manager and Analytics
- Generate marketing reports with data-driven recommendations
- Design and conduct A/B tests, collect and analyze data٫ identify trends and insights
- Expand audience reach through channel explorations and adoption
- Optimise Google campaigns tied to improvement of landing page experience and conversion rates
- Maintain knowledge of industry news including best practices
- Be the in-house expert on all PPC related matters
Requirements & qualifications
- A strong desire to learn, grow and collaborate to build a meaningful enterprise in solving for the biggest pain points in investing and wealth by leveraging technology
- In-depth understanding of Google Ad Suite (SEM, GDN, UAC, etc) and familiarity with DSPs
- Self-motivated, diligent, collaborative and uplifting team player with a hunger to learn, contribute and take ownership
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and clarity of thoughts. Candidate should have a comprehensive understanding of the marketing funnel
- Knowledge of SEO is a strong plus
- Minimum 3-year Google Ads experience and DSP management OR 3-year experience in a digital agency environment
- Relevant Google Ads certifications is a strong plus
- Work experience in marketing roles in the technology and/or financial services industry is a plus
- Candidates should be fluent in both spoken and written English
- Adept at Microsoft Office Powerpoint and Word, with proficient Excel skills
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)