Product Operations Manager
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping everyone grow all their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We treasure our diversity in background and experience, and we look for people who share our belief in our clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by UBS, Samsung Ventures, Singtel Innov8, and global leading venture capital firms Lightspeed Venture Partners and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), and WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- Oversee the client onboarding process, which includes gathering all of the documents, KYC etc to ensure that all of the necessary information required is provided. This includes following up with clients and helping them with any questions that may arise.
- Oversee the trade execution process, which includes the sending and receiving of trades and monies to allow the execution of trades in a timely manner.
- Identify areas of the onboarding flow and trade execution process which we can streamline, and work with product, engineering and our partners to execute on it.
- Manage our relationships with partners and vendors (eg. data providers, brokerages etc) and work with them to establish processes which would enable our platform to work (eg. processes for trade flows, investments, redemptions etc)
- Great communication skills and attitude. You will interact with many clients and partners each day via different channels (phone, email, chat)
- Experience working in financial services is helpful but not a must.
- Organized, attention to detail and adaptable. You will face new challenges on a daily basis, and we want to hire someone who has the intellect and drive to work through and adapt to changes.
- Team player is key. We are a small but growing team, and we believe in building an environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our employees
- Passionate and excited about wanting to make a build an innovative financial services company
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Medical insurance (with dental!) *
- The opportunity to work with smart, curious, deeply caring people
- We care about your health and productivity:
- Omnidesk Standing Desk
- 32 inch or 42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor
- Multiple-choices of high-end mechanical keyboards, mouses and ergonomic chairs
- Apple/PC equipment
- S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
- S$20 budget for weekly team lunch
- Regular team outings (before COVID-19)
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus; All the investment advice and help you may ever need (books, reports, access to investment professionals)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- A shelf full of books from Personal Finance to Software Engineering
- Awesome office view and cosy environment at 158 Cecil Street (ex-Airbnb Office) yet everyone works hard
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email email@example.com with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)