Risk & Compliance Associate
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Review of new clients during onboarding process requiring approval from Compliance
- Annual review / assessment of clients flagged by Product Operations in relation to AML/CFT requirements
- Review and assess transactions flagged by Product Operations for suspicious transactions reporting
- Perform representatives licensing application and maintenance
- Track and validate compliance with CPD requirements
- Support complaints handling investigations and record keeping
- Coordinate information gathering for regulatory reporting
- Support gathering of information for audit /regulatory inspections
- Carry out any other regulatory compliance related work
- Bachelor degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in similar roles in FIs or other fintech
- Working knowledge and experience in similar role
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and proactively take ownership
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, 32/42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email Careers@Endowus.com with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)