Senior Designer / Art Director
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping everyone grow all their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We treasure our diversity in background and experience, and we look for people who share our belief in our clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by UBS, Samsung Ventures, Singtel Innov8, and global leading venture capital firms Lightspeed Venture Partners and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), and WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- As the creative lead, you will need to integrate seamlessly art, copy and editing techniques, and guide creation across the branding and content teams
- Inspire ideation and thinking, dissect briefs and map out creative strategies across the different marketing channels
- Engage and collaborate with teams across other functions; be capable of working effectively in groups
- Review and optimize the creative outputs while making sure they adhere to brand playbook and regulatory guidelines
- Ensure that work is outstanding creatively and meets all brand objectives, while providing clear support and communication to relevant stakeholders on all current initiatives
- Deliver fresh thinking and creative solutions through relevant, motivating campaigns and platforms
- Work with external agencies (i.e., graphic designers, creative agencies, experiential agencies, etc.) as required, to visualize and bring ideas to life through implementation
- Lead all areas of the strategically-aligned creative process including conceptual development, writing, art direction, design and production
Requirements & qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in art or design, and 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in using design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro/Final Cut is essential
- Illustration and motion graphics skills are a plus
- Strong design thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- Understanding of digital marketing channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- As projects may come from different teams (not just the Marketing Team) with competing deadlines, it is essential to be able to collaborate with and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Organised, meticulous and self-driven, with good time management skills, a strong sense of ownership and great attention to detail
- Knowledge and interest in personal finance and investing topics will be a plus
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Medical insurance (with dental!) *
- The opportunity to work with smart, curious, deeply caring people
- We care about your health and productivity:
- Omnidesk Standing Desk
- 32 inch or 42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor
- Multiple-choices of high-end mechanical keyboards, mouses and ergonomic chairs
- Apple/PC equipment
- S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
- S$20 budget for weekly team lunch
- Regular team outings (before COVID-19)
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus; All the investment advice and help you may ever need (books, reports, access to investment professionals)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- A shelf full of books from Personal Finance to Software Engineering
- Awesome office view and cosy environment at 158 Cecil Street (ex-Airbnb Office) yet everyone works hard
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)