Senior Mobile Developer
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping everyone grow all their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We treasure our diversity in background and experience, and we look for people who share our belief in our clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by its employees and global leading venture capital firms Lightspeed Venture Partners and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), and WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the financial services space
- Design and build advanced applications in Dart via the Flutter platform in a collaborative, agile environment developing many new features
- Write testable, clean, efficient code that can be confidently released in production
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
Requirements & qualifications
- More than 3 years of experience in building mobile applications in at least one of these solutions: iOS, Android, React Native or Flutter. Have at least one or two apps in the store.
- Willingness to pick up Dart and Flutter - the expressive and flexible framework with native performance.
- Deep experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, TypeScript, Scala, Java, or Dart.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new things. Staying up to date with the latest technologies.
- Ability to think through architectural problems, find reasonable solutions, and work with other members to build them.
- We love making things beautiful and hope you feel the same.
- Being a team player is key. We are a small but growing team, and we believe in building an environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our employees
- Drive to work on a team of the world's best software engineers and product managers, building a product that everyone in the world can use.
- Passionate and excited about building innovative commercial services. You are serious about building consumer-facing products when writing or reviewing code.
Nice to haves
- Experience working in Android native development is a plus.
- Experience building mobile applications with Flutter is helpful but not a must
- Experience working in full-stack development including but not limited to server-side programming, RESTful API / GraphQL development etc.
- Experience working in financial services is helpful but not a must
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Medical insurance (with dental!)
- The opportunity to work with smart, curious, deeply caring people
- We care about your health and productivity:
- Omnidesk Standing Desk
- 32 inch or 42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor
- Multiple-choices of high-end mechanical keyboards, mouses and ergonomic chairs
- Apple/PC equipment
- S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity
- S$20 budget for weekly team lunch
- Regular team outings (before COVID-19)
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus; All the investment advice and help you may ever need (books, reports, access to investment professionals)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- A shelf full of books from Personal Finance to Software Engineering
- Awesome office view and cosy environment at 158 Cecil Street (ex-Airbnb Office) yet everyone works hard
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email email@example.com with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)