Senior Product Designer
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Roles & Responsibilties
- Work on complex, new tentpole features and crucial improvements to the Endowus platform as a lead designer
- Drive the product design and design strategy for Endowus’ web and mobile app.
- Coordinate with designers/PMs on other teams to create a more cohesive vision for the platform
- Co-pilot with other designers as collaborator or mentor
- Own the end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution, from ideation to prototyping to final product.
- Work autonomously in a cross-functional team with our designers, product managers and engineers to oversee the design of our entire product, from the onboarding process, picking their investments, interacting with the platform (buying/selling/rebalancing) and developing new products.
- Lead and contribute to elevating the design process and quality at Endowus
Some projects you could work on:
- Growing the platform to include new financial solutions for specific demographics and accelerate growth for the company
- Adopt the new user mindset and create compelling and seamless onboarding experiences
- Exploring new and interactive ways to introduce Endowus’s solutions to new investors
Requirements for the role
- 5+ years of experience designing and shipping consumer-focused products and a track record of designing products that drove business growth.
- Ability to own design process end-to-end from concept to implementation, including fundamental analysis of success measurement with minimal guidance
- Have a great sense of aesthetics and visual polish that could work with or extend Endowus’s style
- Experience designing for mobile (more critical) and the web, and understanding how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our PMs and engineers.
- Passionate and excited about wanting to build an innovative financial services company.
- Experience working in financial services is helpful but not a must.
- You want to work on a team of the world's best software engineers and product managers, building a product that everyone in the world can use.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and product complexity
- You know the building blocks of a consumer tool and its technical underpinnings (things like mobile gestures/touch-driven interactions)
- You have the communication skills necessary to translate between user needs and the technical realities of building Endowus’s platform.
- You have an aptitude for systems thinking and information architecture
- You are comfortable leading large projects
Please apply with your Portfolio, if any (with password if not publicly accessible)
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)