Senior UX Researcher
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with product and business teams to identify high-impact questions and research hypotheses and craft the future of effortless investing on Endowus
- Understand different investor types and their expectations of Endowus’s digital wealth platform
- Define, plan and conduct evaluative and generative user research that influences and drives the roadmap for our products
- Deliver compelling insights to enable evidence-based Product and Design decisions and drive growth
- Effectively manage and prioritise research plans through ambiguous and fast-changing environments, align and efficiently execute critical insights and work with a large group of stakeholders
- Lead UX Research for projects, especially around identifying emergent product opportunities in new markets and answer the biggest questions facing clients.
- Analyse and share research findings and prioritised recommendations on a regular cadence to encourage user empathy and drive Endowus’s business goals
Requirements for the role
- 4+ years of professional experience with a portfolio demonstrating past work experience, using a variety of methods both generative and evaluative, along with multiple examples of how you’ve used research to understand user needs and created business impact
- You have experience running UX research as part of a cross-functional team
- Capable and confident in leading ResearchOps, leading studies and tests on your own from start to finish
- You have previously designed and scaled research programs from the ground up and adept in explaining your work, process and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and in selling the value of research
You should apply if:
- You are comfortable working with ambiguous and unstructured questions and distilling them into relevant and concrete research workstreams.
- You are comfortable drawing from best practices but can also craft studies to help uncover nuances of our unique problem space.
- You’re a self-starter who actively seeks ways to better the experience of the product you’re working on
- You are curious, exhibit a growth mindset
Please apply with your Portfolio, if any (with password if not publicly accessible)
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 /HKD 1450 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Content portfolio — Original content creation (English and Traditional Chinese), translation (English to Traditional Chinese), any marketing/social media samples
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)