Terms & Conditions of Endowus “9.9 Lucky Draw”
- This Endowus 9.9 Lucky Draw (the “Draw”) is organised by ENDOW.US Pte Ltd. (“Endowus”). Each participant is solely responsible for ensuring that participating in this promotion is not illegal or prohibited by the laws or regulations of any country relevant or applicable to the participant.
- Endowus reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its discretion.
- Endowus reserves the right to disqualify an otherwise eligible person from participating from the Draw in the event that Endowus, in its absolute discretion, believes that the particular person may have contravened, will contravene or has contravened any of these terms and conditions and/or may bring Endowus into disrepute.
Who is eligible?
4. Participants must be an existing client of Endowus to be eligible for the Draw. Endowus shall have absolute discretion to decide on the eligibility for participation in the Draw.
For avoidance of doubt, “existing client'' is defined as a user who has completed onboarding and has existing investment(s) in your Endowus account.
5. All employees of Endowus, its subsidiaries, employees of any partners, sponsors and agencies (including, without limitation, any external auditor(s) and advertising agencies) who are involved in organising the Draw as determined by Endowus, shall not be eligible for the Draw.
What do I get from the promotion?
6. Only 1 winner will be drawn under the Draw to win S$9,999 cash (the “Prize”). The prize winner will be announced and notified within 3 months after the promotion period. By participating in this Draw, the winner gives Endowus the right to contact them regarding the Prize collection.
The Prize will be credited into the winner’s Endowus account and has to be invested through Endowus for a period of 1 year from the date of issuance. Endowus reserves the right to forfeit the Prize if the winner fails to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
What do I need to do to participate in the Draw and by when?
7. For every successful referral, you (“Referrer”) and the new client (“Referee”) will each receive 1 chance to participate in the Draw. There is no cap to the number of successful referrals that each eligible client is entitled to.
8. Subject to these terms and conditions, a referral is deemed successful when you (i) refer a new client (“Referee”) to create an Endowus account during the Qualifying Promotion Period (see below), AND (ii) the Referee has invested a minimum of $1,000 (“the Qualifying Investment”) using that newly created account before 23:59 10 October 2021.
9. Unless Endowus exercises its rights under paragraph 16 below, the Qualifying Promotion Period is from 00:00 on 09 September 2021 to 23:59 on 10 October 2021.
10. For avoidance of doubt, if the Referee signs up but does not make a Qualifying Investment through that account, neither you nor the Referee will be entitled a chance to the Draw.
What else do I need to know?
11. The Winner will be picked at random by Endowus (by manual or computerized means as Endowus may determine) in the presence of its’ auditors. Endowus reserves the right to draw reserve winners to replace any winner who is or may be subsequently found to be ineligible or disqualified.
12. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from Endowus should any prize be forfeited or reclaimed.
13. Endowus shall not be responsible for any taxes (including but not limited to, income tax) in connection with the investment(s) made with the Prize.
14. Endowus accepts no responsibility for accounts not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
15. Endowus also reserves the right to decline new client sign ups that do not meet our customer due diligence and client suitability requirements.
16. Endowus reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is suspected of any fraudulent activity such as, but not limited to, creation of fake accounts. The decision of Endowus on all matters relating to the Draw and these terms and conditions shall be final, binding and conclusive on all participants, including without limitation, any decision on the eligibility of any person or cancellation or suspension of the Draw.
17. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Draw, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
18. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Endowus reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Subject to and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Endowus’ record of the entries, allocated chances and/or the Draw shall be final, binding and conclusive for all purposes and in any legal proceedings. No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
19. Endowus reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Draw or these terms and conditions (in whole or in part) at any time without prior notification to participants. Events beyond the control of Endowus may occur that render the awarding of the Prize impossible. Accordingly, Endowus will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
21. Endowus shall not be responsible for the quality or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of Prize. Notwithstanding anything herein, Endowus shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any Prize by any person. Endowus reserves the right to replace the Prize with any other item of similar value.
22. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability) or termination of these terms and conditions, notwithstanding any term herein to the contrary.
23. To the extent permitted by law, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Singapore.