Terms & Conditions of Endowus “Win a staycation at Capella!”
1. This lucky draw is organised by ENDOW.US Pte Ltd. (“Endowus”). Employees and agents of Endowus engaged in connection with the development or operation of the lucky draw are not eligible to enter the lucky draw. The organizing team reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its discretion. Each participant is solely responsible for ensuring that participating in this lucky draw is not illegal or prohibited by the laws or regulations of any country relevant or applicable to the participant. The organizing team reserves the right to disqualify an otherwise eligible person from winning a prize and/or substitute another person as the winner in the event that the organizing team in its absolute discretion believes that the particular person may have contravened, will contravene or has contravened any of these Terms and/or may bring the organizing team into disrepute. In the event the prize has already been awarded to such a person, the prize must be returned to the organizing team at such person’s cost and expense.
2. Participants can be either new or existing clients of Endowus at the time of the Lucky Draw. Endowus shall have absolute discretion to decide on the eligibility for participation in the Lucky Draw.
3. Participants will automatically qualify for the Lucky Draw when they create and fund an Endowus account during the qualifying period. The number of draw chances for the Participants are laid out as follow:
For avoidance of doubt, funding the new account is a prerequisite to qualifying for the Lucky Draw. If a new client signs up but does not fund the account, he/she is not qualified for the Lucky Draw. And if an existing client (“Referrer”) makes a referral, who subsequently signs up but does not fund the account, both the Referrer and the new client are not qualified for the Lucky Draw. If an existing client (“Referrer”) makes a referral, who subsequently signs up and funds the account, the Referrer receives 20 chances and the new client receives 10 chances.
Bonus chances are only applicable if the participant has fulfilled the above prerequisite and has been awarded at least 10 chances. Bonus chances are only applicable once. If a participant likes and shares the Facebook post, he/she qualifies for 5 bonus chances. If he/she also likes and shares the Instagram posts, he/she will no longer be awarded another 5 bonus chances.
4. The opening date for entries is 00:00 on 31 August 2020. The closing date of the lucky draw is 23:59 on 30 September 2020. Accounts created after this time will not be considered for the first draw. In the event that an account is created prior to the closing date and funded after the closing date, but before the draw date, the participant is qualified for the Lucky Draw.
Commencement: 00:00, 31 August 2020
Closing date: 23:59, 30 September 2020
Draw date: 15 October 2020
5. Endowus accepts no responsibility for accounts not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
Endowus also reserves the right to decline new client sign ups that do not meet our customer due diligence and client suitability requirements.
6. 21 winners will be chosen by random draw on 15 October 2020 (“Draw Date”) respectively.
7. There will be a total of 21 winners via random draw. 20 winners will each receive one $100 off access fees with no expiration date. The grand winner will win a 2D1N stay at the One Bedroom Garden Villa (worth S$1,800++) at Capella Singapore. Each participant cannot win more than one prize. All prizes are valid for 6 months before expiration on 31 May 2021.
8. The winners will be notified by phone before the respective Draw Dates with details on how to claim their prize. Unless otherwise notified by Endowus, all winners must present the NRIC/FIN/Passport for verification to claim the prize at the collection venue specified in the SMS by 20 October 2020. If a winner does not collect the prize by 31 October 2020, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Endowus will be entitled to dispose of the prize in its sole discretion.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Where prizes contain a specific date during which the prize should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained. Endowus expressly disclaims any warranties express or implied in connection with any prizes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and participants agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the prizes. In the event that the prize incurs any tax liability, such tax is the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. Endowus reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize if circumstances beyond Endowus's control makes it necessary to do so.
11. Endowus reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is suspected of any fraudulent activity such as, but not limited to, creating of fake accounts or selling of referral codes.
12. The decision of Endowus regarding any aspect of the lucky draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Endowus reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. Endowus reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the lucky draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Endowus, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize or participation in this lucky draw except where it is caused by the negligence of Endowus, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant agrees to indemnify Endowus against any losses, damages, costs, expenses, claims or liabilities of any kind arising in connection with his or her participation in this lucky draw.
16. By entering the lucky draw, participants agree and acknowledge that all personal data submitted may be collected, processed, stored, disclosed or otherwise used by Endowus and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the lucky draw and is subject to Endowus’ Privacy Data Protection Policy and Endowus’ General Terms, & Conditions & Disclosures. Participants consent to and authorize Endowus to use at its sole discretion, without further compensation to the participants, any of their names, addresses, personal details, photographs, videotapes or any likeness of them for packaging, promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law). The winners’ personal data will be utilized for the prize issuance process.
17. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this lucky draw, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Endowus and its affiliates and contractors are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
18. This lucky draw shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit any claim, dispute or controversy to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.