Terms & Conditions of Endowus “LionGlobal All Seasons Fund (Growth) Promotion Extension”
1. This promotion is organised by ENDOW.US Pte Ltd. (“Endowus”). Each participant is solely responsible for ensuring that participating in this promotion is not illegal or prohibited by the laws or regulations of any country relevant or applicable to the participant.
Endowus reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its discretion.
Endowus reserves the right to disqualify an otherwise eligible person from receiving the incentive in the event that Endowus, in its absolute discretion, believes that the particular person may have contravened, will contravene or has contravened any of these Terms and/or may bring Endowus into disrepute.
Who is eligible?
2. Participants must be new clients of Endowus to be eligible for the promotion. Endowus shall have absolute discretion to decide on the eligibility for participation in the promotion. “New clients'' are defined as participants who have completed onboarding and created an Endowus account during the promotion period.
What do I need to do to participate in the promotion?
3. Participants must invest at least $10,000 in any Endowus Cash Management product (i.e. either a Cash Smart investment or an investment under Fund Smart in a Cash Management goal) within the promotion period (the “qualifying investment”) to be eligible for the promotion.
When does the promotion end?
4. Unless Endowus exercises its rights under paragraph 10 below, the promotion period is from 00:00 on 01 March 2021 to 23:59 on 31 March 2021. The promotion incentive is valid for new clients who make a qualifying investment before 00:00 on 15 April 2021.
5. Endowus accepts no responsibility for accounts not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
Endowus also reserves the right to decline new client sign ups that do not meet our customer due diligence and client suitability requirements.
What do I get from the promotion?
6. The promotional award will be automatically credited to the new client’s account by 30 April 2021.
The promotional award will be invested in the form of a $100 cash investment into LionGlobal All Seasons Fund (Growth) units with a 90 days minimum holding period. To process the investment, Endowus will create a Fund Smart Goal on behalf of the new client. The number of units received by qualifying new clients is determined by the net asset value of each unit at the time the promotional award is processed. The value of the LionGlobal Seasons Fund (Growth) units may fluctuate during and after the holding period and may fall below $100. Endowus does not guarantee the value of the promotional award as a result of price fluctuations.
What else do I need to know?
7. Endowus reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is suspected of any fraudulent activity such as, but not limited to, creation of fake accounts.
8. The decision of Endowus regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Endowus reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the incentive to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
10. Endowus reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions (in whole or in part) at any time without prior notification to participants. Please contact email@example.com if you believe you qualified for this promotion but it has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination. Events beyond the control of Endowus may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Endowus will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
12. To the extent permitted by law, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Singapore.