Terms & Conditions of Endowus “National Day Promotion”
1. This promotion is organised by ENDOW.US Pte Ltd. (“Endowus”). Each participant is solely responsible for ensuring that participating in this promotion is not illegal or prohibited by the laws or regulations of any country relevant or applicable to the participant.
Endowus reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its discretion.
Endowus reserves the right to disqualify an otherwise eligible person from receiving the incentive in the event that Endowus, in its absolute discretion, believes that the particular person may have contravened, will contravene or has contravened any of these Terms and/or may bring Endowus into disrepute.
Who is eligible?
2. Participant must be a new client of Endowus to be eligible for the promotion. Endowus shall have absolute discretion to decide on the eligibility for participation in the promotion. “New client'' is defined as a person/ entity who has created an Endowus account and completed onboarding during the promotion period.
What do I need to do to participate in the promotion and by when?
3. Participants must sign up for a new account via the QR code provided in the National Day Coupon Booklet or via the promotion link within the promotion period to be eligible for the promotion.
The promotion period is from 00:00 on 1 July 2021 to 23:59 on 31 August 2021 unless Endowus exercises its rights under paragraph 10 below. The promotion incentive is valid for new clients who invested a minimum of $1,000 (“the Qualifying Investment”) using that newly created account.
What do I get from the promotion?
4. An 88% discount will be applied to all access fees in the newly created account from the date the account is opened to 31 Dec 2021. The access fee credit incentive will be automatically applied to the newly created account once the new client meets all the eligibility criterias under paragraph 3.
What else do I need to know?
5. Endowus accepts no responsibility for accounts not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Endowus also reserves the right to decline new client sign ups that do not meet our customer due diligence and client suitability requirements.
7. Endowus reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is suspected of any fraudulent activity such as, but not limited to, creation of fake accounts.
8. The decision of Endowus regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Endowus reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the incentive to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
10. Endowus reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions (in whole or in part) at any time without prior notification to participants. Please contact email@example.com if you believe you qualified for this promotion but it has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination. Events beyond the control of Endowus may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Endowus will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
12. To the extent permitted by law, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Singapore.