Terms & Conditions of Endowus “The Gift that keeps on Giving”
1. This campaign is organised by ENDOW.US Pte Ltd. (“Endowus”). Each participant is solely responsible for ensuring that participating in this campaign is not illegal or prohibited by the laws or regulations of any country relevant or applicable to the participant. Endowus reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its discretion. Endowus reserves the right to disqualify an otherwise eligible person from receiving the incentive in the event that Endowus, in its absolute discretion, believes that the particular person may have contravened, will contravene or has contravened any of these Terms and/or may bring the Endowus into disrepute.
2. Participants must be existing invested clients of Endowus at the time of the campaign. Endowus shall have absolute discretion to decide on the eligibility for participation in the campaign.
3. The existing client (“Referrer'') will automatically qualify for the campaign when he/she refers a new client (“Referee”) to create and fund an Endowus account during the qualifying period. For avoidance of doubt, investing with the Referee’s new account is a prerequisite to qualifying for the campaign. If the Referee signs up but does not invest with the account, the Referrer does not qualify for the incentive.
4. The campaign period is from 00:00 on 15 December 2020 to 23:59 on 31 December 2020. Accounts referred before or after this period do not qualify towards this promotion. Referred accounts need to be invested before 15 January 2021 to be qualified for the bonus incentive.
5. Bonus access fee credits for this campaign
Existing referral incentive = $20
Promotional referral incentive = $40
Tiered up incentive - For every 5 new referred accounts that are funded before 15 January 2021 = $50 additional
Bonus access fee credits from this campaign are valid for 2021 only.
5. Endowus accepts no responsibility for accounts not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
Endowus also reserves the right to decline new client sign ups that do not meet our customer due diligence and client suitability requirements.
6. The incentive is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not exchangeable for cash or investment value. Campaign incentives will be automatically credited to Referrer’s account by 31 January 2021.
7. Endowus reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is suspected of any fraudulent activity such as, but not limited to, creating of fake accounts or selling of referral codes.
8. The decision of Endowus regarding any aspect of the campaign is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Endowus reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the incentive to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
10. Endowus reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the campaign where it becomes necessary to do so.