CPF Ordinary Account (OA) Portfolios
(1) Access Fee: paid to Endowus for investment advice, portfolio creation and rebalancing, brokerage, and transfers.
Access Fee per annum based on assets under advice (AUA): 0.40% flat fee for any amount.
* Please note that Access Fee for CPF portfolios will be deducted directly from existing CPF investment portfolios.
(2) Fund-Level Fee (fund total expense ratio): charged by the fund manager out of the underlying fund Net Asset Value (NAV).
* Please note that Endowus will rebate 100% of trailer fees back to you. Read more about trailer fees here.
(3) Agent Bank Charges: These are charges levied by the Agent Bank of your CPF Investment Account (DBS, UOB, OCBC)
* Please note that Agent Bank charges are GST applicable, and subject to change by the respective Agent Banks.