1. This promotion is organised by ENDOW.US Pte Ltd. (“Endowus”). You are solely responsible for ensuring that participation in this promotion is not illegal or prohibited by the laws or regulations of any country relevant or applicable to you.
Endowus reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its sole and absolute discretion.
Endowus reserves the right to disqualify an otherwise eligible person from receiving the incentive in the event that Endowus, in its absolute discretion, believes that the particular person may have contravened, will contravene or has contravened any of these terms and conditions and/or may bring Endowus into disrepute.
Who is eligible?
2. The promotion is only valid for new users who sign up using this promotional link. Endowus shall retain absolute discretion to decide on the eligibility for participation in the promotion.
“Promotion Period” begins from 00:00 on 17 October 2022 to 23:59 on 31 December 2022, unless Endowus exercises its rights under paragraph 10 below.
What do I need to do to participate in the promotion
3. You must place your first CPF or SRS investment order of at least S$1,000 using your personal Endowus account (created via the promotional link above) during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Investment”). The Qualifying Investment may be made using any or a combination of CPF and/or SRS.
When and what do I get from the promotion?
4. Upon completion of the Qualifying Investment, you will automatically receive a S$20 Endowus Fee credit which shall be applied to your Endowus account. This fee credit can be used for Cash, CPF and/or SRS investments.
5. By 5 January 2023, after we verify the completion of the Qualifying Investment, you will be given an additional S$43 Endowus Fee credit. This S$43 Endowus fee credit will be valid for 12 months from the date it is applied to your account and is only applicable for CPF and/or SRS investments.
What else do I need to know?
6. Endowus accepts no responsibility for accounts or transactions not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. Endowus also reserves the right to decline new client sign ups that do not meet our customer due diligence and client suitability requirements.
8. Endowus reserves the right to disqualify you if Endowus believes that there is any fraudulent activity such as, but not limited to, creation of fake accounts.
9. The decision of Endowus regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. In entering the promotion, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Endowus reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. Endowus reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions (in whole or in part) at any time without prior notification to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you qualified for this promotion but it has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination. Events beyond the control of Endowus may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Endowus will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
13. To the extent permitted by law, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to the jurisdiction of and dealt with by the competent courts of Singapore.