Since our public launch in October 2019, Endowus has been hard at work, racing toward a better wealth and investment experience for everyone. We are committed to building solutions to help people invest better, so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
Today, Endowus is proud to be the first and only digital advisor for Singapore's Central Provident Fund (CPF), Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS), and cash savings—helping everyone invest intelligently, conveniently, and holistically—at a low and fair cost.
It has been a very eventful year with some major milestones for our community and our firm. Here are some highlights:
- Standing behind our clients during a global pandemic—through unprecedented market turbulence, employment insecurity, and economic slowdown—with our unwavering, evidence-based investment philosophy
- Introducing and providing exclusive, first and only access to Vanguard-managed passive index funds for CPF at the lowest achievable cost
- Launching Cash Smart, our innovative cash management solution that helps our clients manage their cash with higher yields, no lock-ups, and no limits
- Unveiling Fund Smart, a new way for clients to build their own customised portfolios using top fund managers—such as PIMCO, Dimensional, and Vanguard
- Providing 100% trailer fee rebates (rebating product provider kickback commissions) to lower clients’ costs further—an industry-first innovation
- Structuring our business in a way that ensures the safety and security of client assets
- Releasing a long-awaited mobile app to match the ease and usability of our popular web interface
- Promoting financial literacy and providing investor education through a range of offerings, including: Endowus Live, Insights, and Investing 101
There is much more to do, but we are excited to share some insights from the past year, diving deeper into the following topics:
- An unwavering, evidence-based investment philosophy
- Investor behaviour during Covid-19 market volatility
- The safety and security of client assets
- Client insights: an analysis of investor behaviour
- Enhancing the investment experience for everyone
- Our education-first approach to wealth
We are thrilled to share all this in our Year In Review report, which will take you through our greatest milestones of the past year, with many more to come.
Gregory Van and Samuel RheeDOWNLOAD ENDOWUS WEALTH INSIGHTS 2020