About the session
What’s next for investors for the rest of 2023?
In this quarterly update, join Sean Wong, Head of Investments, and Yuhan Tan, Investment Lead, as they discuss:
- How key Endowus Portfolios performed in Q3 2023
- How equities and fixed income markets moved during the quarter
- Key macro events and news to look out for in the months ahead
Ask your questions here.
Watch the webinar
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:53 – How the equity and fixed-income markets performed in Q3 2023
- 02:40 – What investors can watch out for in Q4 of 2023
- 03:41 – Can fixed income be fixed?
- 05:36 – Performance review: How the Endowus portfolios performed
- 05:41 – Flagship Cash/SRS Portfolios
- 06:44 – Flagship CPF Portfolios
- 07:53 – Factor Portfolios by Dimensional
- 08:41 – ESG Portfolios
- 09:41 – Income Portfolios
- 11:58 – Cash Smart Portfolios
- 13:36 – Satellite Portfolios: China Equity, Global Real Estate, Megatrends, Technology, China Fixed Income, Low Volatility Fixed Income
For more on the market update and outlook, refer to this article. For further details on how all the Endowus advised portfolios — including Flagship, ESG, Income, Cash Smart, and Satellite — performed in the third quarter and year-to-date period, click here.
Have a question? Ask us!
If you have questions about the financial markets, the outlook ahead, or the Endowus portfolios, you may submit them at this Q&A page.
The Endowus Investment Office and our MAS-licensed client experts will address your questions shortly, at the same link.
To contact support or schedule a 1-on-1 consultation with our team of client experts, please click here.
About the speakers
Sean Wong, Head of Investments, Endowus
Sean Wong is the Head of Investments of Endowus, a leading digital wealth platform in Asia.
Sean oversees Endowus’ advisory and investment solutions, and leads the investment office in optimising portfolio strategies and fund selection to drive growth. Sean also focuses on developing strategic relationships with fund management companies, broadening the range of investment solutions and market innovations in the sector.
Prior to his current role, Sean was an Executive Director in the Investment Management Services (IMS) team at Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia, serving as their Head of Offerings. In this role, Sean was responsible for the identification, selection, due diligence, as well as sales and distribution of all fee-based products and discretionary portfolio offerings to the firms’ Wealth Management clients.
Sean has over 14 years of experience in the wealth management industry, having started his career with BBR Partners, LLC, where he focused on developing integrated investment solutions for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families.
Yuhan Tan, Investment Lead, Endowus
Yuhan is responsible for the sourcing and screening of alternative strategies, along with other functions of the Endowus Investment Office.
Yuhan was previously at Mercer and Cambridge Associates, two investment consulting firms that provide investment portfolio management and advisory services to institutional investors. Yuhan was also with Hawksburn Capital, a multi-family office that provides investment advisory services to high networth individuals.
Yuhan graduated from Singapore Management University with a Bachelor of Science in Economics.