Since our public launch in October 2019, Endowus has been hard at work, racing toward a better wealth and investment experience for everyone. We are committed to building solutions to help people invest better, so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
Today, Endowus is proud to be the first and only digital advisor for Singapore's Central Provident Fund (CPF), Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS), and cash savings?elping everyone invest intelligently, conveniently, and holistically?t a low and fair cost.
It has been a very eventful year with some major milestones for our community and our firm. Here are some highlights:
- Standing behind our clients during a global pandemic? Through unprecedented market turbulence, employment insecurity, and economic slowdown? With our unwavering, evidence-based investment philosophy
- Introducing and providing exclusive, first and only access to Vanguard-managed passive index funds for CPF at the lowest achievable cost
- Launching Cash Smart, our innovative cash management solution that helps our clients manage their cash with higher yields, no lock-ups, and no limits
- Unveiling Fund Smart, a new way for clients to build their own customised portfolios using top fund managers? Such as PIMCO, Dimensional, and Vanguard
- Providing 100% trailer fee rebates (rebating product provider kickback commissions) to lower clients' costs further?n industry-first innovation
- Structuring our business in a way that ensures the safety and security of client assets
- Releasing a long-awaited mobile app to match the ease and usability of our popular web interface
- Promoting financial literacy and providing investor education through a range of offerings, including: Endowus Live, Insights, and Investing 101
There is much more to do, but we are excited to share some insights from the past year, diving deeper into the following topics:
- An unwavering, evidence-based investment philosophy
- Investor behaviour during Covid-19 market volatility
- The safety and security of client assets
- Client insights: an analysis of investor behaviour
- Enhancing the investment experience for everyone
- Our education-first approach to wealth
We are thrilled to share all this in our Year In Review report, which will take you through our greatest milestones of the past year, with many more to come.
Gregory Van and Samuel Rhee
Get a head start on financial literacy & general investing by watching our Investing 101 with Endowus 4-part series here.
Investment involves risk. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance or returns. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up, and you may not get the full amount you invested. Rates of exchange may cause the value of investments to go up or down. Individual stock performance does not represent the return of a fund.
Any forward-looking statements, prediction, projection or forecast on the economy, stock market, bond market or economic trends of the markets contained in this material are subject to market influences and contingent upon matters outside the control of Endow.us Pte. Ltd (“Endowus”) and therefore may not be realised in the future. Further, any opinion or estimate is made on a general basis and subject to change without notice. In presenting the information above, none of Endowus Pte. Ltd., its affiliates, directors, employees, representatives or agents have given any consideration to, nor have made any investigation of the objective, financial situation or particular need of any user, reader, any specific person or group of persons. Therefore, no representation is made as to the completeness and adequacy of the information to make an informed decision. You should carefully consider (i) whether any investment views and products/ services are appropriate in view of your investment experience, objectives, financial resources and relevant circumstances. You may also wish to seek financial advice through a financial advisor or the Endowus platform and independent legal, accounting, regulatory or tax advice, as appropriate.
Investment into collective investment schemes: Please refer to respective funds’ prospectuses for details of the funds, their related fees, charges and risk factors, The listing of units of the fund on a stock exchange does not guarantee a liquid market for the units. Before making an investment decision, you are reminded to refer to the relevant prospectus for specific risk considerations.
For Cash Smart Secure, Cash Smart Enhanced, Cash Smart Ultra: It is not a bank deposit and not capital guaranteed, and is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investment products are not insured products under the provisions of the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners Protection Schemes Act 2011 of Singapore and are not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme. Interest rates are indicative and subject to change at any time.
Product Risk Rating: Please note that any product risk rating (the “PRR”) provided by us is an internal rating assigned based on our product risk assessment model, and is for your reference only. The PRR is subject to change from time to time. The PRR does not take into account your individual circumstances, objectives or needs and should not be regarded as advice or recommendation to purchase, hold or sell any fund or make any other investment decisions. Accordingly, you should not solely rely on the PRR in making your investment decision in the relevant Fund.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.