Global leader and Asia Pacific veteran
Global independent investment management firm with extensive experience in Asia Pacific, offering active, passive and alternative investment solutions
assets held in your own name at
assets held in your own name at
0% sales charges
100% Cashback on trailer fees
Invest on Fund Smart in just a few clicks
1. Create an Endowus account
Onboard online in 10 minutes. When you create an Endowus account, we’ll create a trust account in your own name at UOB Kay Hian, Singapore’s largest broker. This trust account will handle your assets and process the transactions you make on the Endowus platform.
You get the ease of use of the Endowus platform, and the trust that UOBKH brings to all its clients, including you.
2. Add a Fund Smart goal
Build your optimal portfolio using best-in-class funds at low cost with Fund Smart. Select your funding type — Cash, CPF or SRS.
3. Choose from 200+ funds
Explore our curated range of funds across asset classes, geographies, sectors, and styles. Our platform also guides you with real-time data on fund characteristics, like holdings and performance, to help you make better decisions.
4. Investing better, at your fingertips
Invest in a single fund or build a portfolio of up to eight funds. There is no limit to the number of portfolios you have on Endowus. Monitor your performance and manage your investments online.
Featured in these portfolios
Invesco is a global independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our distinctive investment teams deliver a comprehensive range of active, passive and alternative investment capabilities. With offices in more than 20 countries, Invesco managed US$1.4 trillion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide. We have more than 8,400 employees worldwide. Our on-the-ground presence in more than 20 countries, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Invesco’s single focus is to help clients achieve their investment objectives, and we are well positioned to achieve this because of our pure focus on investing, depth of investment capabilities and organizational strength.
Having been in the region since 1962, Invesco is one of the most experienced investment firms in Asia Pacific. We have comprehensive geographical coverage with offices in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan. In addition, Invesco has a presence in China via a joint-venture, Invesco Great Wall.
Invesco offers a multi-style, multi-product approach, allowing our clients to choose what they need and to diversify their investments. Investment strategies are tailored to the markets in which we operate, and our investment teams follow systematic, proven investment processes with a strong emphasis on risk control.
Access to a worldwide network of investment professionals.
Diversified offering of capabilities in virtually every asset class and investment style.
Commitment to Excellence
An independent firm with an investment-centric, client-focused culture.
Key highlights of our Asia Pacific business include:
1. 50 years of experience investing in Asia Pacific, with 183 investment professionals.
2. A pioneer investor in Chinese Equities, with over 25 years of experience in managing offshore Chinese Equities and over 10 years in managing onshore Chinese equities (under the QFII scheme).
3. An early mover, started in Hong Kong in the 70’s and the first Sino-America fund management company in 2003 in China.
4. One of the first few global asset managers that established a wholly-foreign owned enterprise in China to conduct investment management business.
5. Important joint venture, partnering with China Huaneng Group, in China:- Invesco Great Wall – formed to target domestic mutual funds market in China
6. Significant presence in Japan since 1983.7. Expanding presence and capabilities in India with Invesco Asset Management (India) Private Limited, one of the top 17# asset management companies in India, with an AUM of US$5.88 billion.
As of Dec 31, 2022