Largest asset manager in Europe
World's largest responsible investment asset manager, with 6 investment hubs in key international financial centres and offices in over 30 countries
0% sales charges
Choose from hundreds of funds with no sales charges
100% trailer fee rebates
Get cash rebates of up to 1% of your fund-level fees per year
Licensed by MAS, with assets are held in your own name at UOB Kay Hian
Amundi is a global top 10 asset manager and Europe’s largest player.With its six international investment hubs (Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo), financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 4,800 employees in more than 35 countries.A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than US$ 2 trillion of assets.
As the first non-American player in the top 10 ranking, we bring our expertise from our deep experience and proven capabilities:
- No. 1 in France
- No. 2 in Italy
- Top 3 of foreign players in Germany
- Top 5 in Spain
- No. 1 in India (Joint venture with SBI)
- No. 3 in South Korea (Joint venture with NH)
- Top 10 in China (Joint ventures with ABC & BOC)
As of end of September 2021, more than 770 open-ended funds, dedicated funds and mandates, representing over US$800 billion in assets under management are classified underArticles 8 and 9 under SFDR regulations.
Amundi is the World’s Largest Responsible Investment Asset Manager. Pioneering in responsible investment as one of our founding pillars, with our first ethical fund launched in 1989, we are recognised global leader with over US$900 billion in responsible investments. With one of the largest ESG teams of 40 dedicated employees, that also cover analysis of 13,000 issuers.
We are a customer-focused organisation with strong client-centric entrepreneurial culture and dedication to teamwork. Also uniquely positioned to provide high quality services to over 100 million retail, institutional and government organisations worldwide, our ‘raison d’être’ or purpose, is to work every day in the interest of its clients and society.
Comprehensive range of expertise with the ability to provide tailor-made solutions:
1. Active management: No. 2 in Europe
2. Liquidity solutions: No. 3 in Europe in money market funds
3. Structured solutions: No. 1 in Europe in guaranteed products
4. Passive management & Smart Beta: No. 5 in Europe
- The Asset Benchmark Research Awards: Top Investment House, Asset Manager, Singapore, Highly commended
- The Asset Benchmark Research Awards: Most Astute Investor, Pan Asia, Rank 9
- ETF Stream Awards: ETF Issuer of the Year & ESG ETF Issuer of the Year
- Pension for Purpose: Best Strategy Thought Leadership Content Award
- Global Investor Group’s Awards: Asset Manager of the Year
- Sustainable Investment Awards: Fixed Income Manager of the Year
- Peregrine’s ESG Report 2021: Top in ESG Communications Effectiveness
- Morningstar Rating: Advanced ESG Commitment Level
- AsianInvestor Asset Management Awards: Best ESG Strategy Adviser Award
- Risk Awards 2021: Investment House of the Year
- ESG Investing Awards: Best ESG ETF Provider, Best ESG Investment Fund (Emerging Markets Debt andClimate/Green Bonds)