Largest asset manager in Europe
European leader in asset management¹, with 6 investment hubs in key international financial centers and offices in over 35 countries
assets held in your own name at
assets held in your own name at
Grow all your wealth
0% sales charges
100% Cashback on trailer fees
Invest on Fund Smart in just a few clicks
1. Create an Endowus account
Onboard online in 10 minutes. When you create an Endowus account, we’ll create a trust account in your own name at UOB Kay Hian, Singapore’s largest broker. This trust account will handle your assets and process the transactions you make on the Endowus platform.
You get the ease of use of the Endowus platform, and the trust that UOBKH brings to all its clients, including you.
2. Add a Fund Smart goal
Build your optimal portfolio using best-in-class funds at low cost with Fund Smart. Select your funding type — Cash, CPF or SRS.
3. Choose from 200+ funds
Explore our curated range of funds across asset classes, geographies, sectors, and styles. Our platform also guides you with real-time data on fund characteristics, like holdings and performance, to help you make better decisions.
4. Investing better, at your fingertips
Invest in a single fund or build a portfolio of up to eight funds. There is no limit to the number of portfolios you have on Endowus. Monitor your performance and manage your investments online.
Amundi is a global top 10 asset manager and Europe’s largest player. With its six international investment hubs (Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo), financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 5,400 employees in more than 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages more than US$ 2 trillion of assets².
As the first non-American player in the top 10 ranking, we bring our expertise from our deep experience and proven capabilities:
- No. 1 in France³
- Top 3 in Italy⁴ and Austria⁵
- A premier international player in Germany⁶
As of end of December 2022, Amundi has USD 911.45 billion of assets under management in responsible investment.
¹ Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2022 and based on AUM as at December 2021
² Amundi figures as of December 31, 2022
³ SIX Financial Information, open-ended funds under French law, December 2022
⁴ Source: Assogestioni as of August 2022
⁵ Source: VÖIG as of December 2022
⁶ Source: BVI as of December 2022
- The Asset Benchmark Research Awards: Top Investment House, Asset Manager, Singapore, Highly commended
- The Asset Benchmark Research Awards: Most Astute Investor, Pan Asia, Rank 9
- ETF Stream Awards: ETF Issuer of the Year & ESG ETF Issuer of the Year
- Pension for Purpose: Best Strategy Thought Leadership Content Award
- Global Investor Group’s Awards: Asset Manager of the Year
- Sustainable Investment Awards: Fixed Income Manager of the Year
- Peregrine’s ESG Report 2021: Top in ESG Communications Effectiveness
- Morningstar Rating: Advanced ESG Commitment Level
- AsianInvestor Asset Management Awards: Best ESG Strategy Adviser Award
- Risk Awards 2021: Investment House of the Year
- ESG Investing Awards: Best ESG ETF Provider, Best ESG Investment Fund (Emerging Markets Debt andClimate/Green Bonds)
Amundi is the World’s Largest Responsible Investment Asset Manager. Pioneering in responsible investment as one of our founding pillars, with our first ethical fund launched in 1989, we are a recognised global leader with over US$900 billion in responsible investments. With one of the largest ESG teams of 40 dedicated employees, that also covers analysis of 13,500 issuers.
As a customer-focused company, we are uniquely positioned to provide high quality services to over 100 million retail, institutional and government organisations worldwide.
Comprehensive range of expertise with the ability to provide tailor-made solutions:
- Active management: No. 2 in Europe*
- Liquidity solutions: No. 3 in Europe in money market funds*
- Structured solutions: No. 2in Europe in guaranteed products*
- Passive management & Smart Beta: No. 2 in Europe in ETF*
* Source: Amundi as at end December 2022, Broadridge (open-ended funds marketed in Europe, excl. mandates, dedicated funds and EMTNs), ETFGI (for ETFs as at end June 2022), Bloomberg as at end June 2022