Offering a single point access to world-class investment teams and expertise in asset allocation, fixed income, equity, and real estate investments.
assets held in your own name at
assets held in your own name at
Grow all your wealth
0% sales charges
100% Cashback on trailer fees
Invest on Fund Smart in just a few clicks
1. Create an Endowus account
Onboard online in 10 minutes. When you create an Endowus account, we’ll create a trust account in your own name at UOB Kay Hian, Singapore’s largest broker. This trust account will handle your assets and process the transactions you make on the Endowus platform.
You get the ease of use of the Endowus platform, and the trust that UOBKH brings to all its clients, including you.
2. Add a Fund Smart goal
Build your optimal portfolio using best-in-class funds at low cost with Fund Smart. Select your funding type — Cash, CPF or SRS.
3. Choose from 200+ funds
Explore our curated range of funds across asset classes, geographies, sectors, and styles. Our platform also guides you with real-time data on fund characteristics, like holdings and performance, to help you make better decisions.
4. Investing better, at your fingertips
Invest in a single fund or build a portfolio of up to eight funds. There is no limit to the number of portfolios you have on Endowus. Monitor your performance and manage your investments online.
With public and private market capabilities across all asset classes, Principal Asset Management and its specialist investment teams apply local insights with global perspectives to deliver compelling investment opportunities aligned with client objectives.
Principal Asset Management is the global investment management business for Principal Financial Group® (Nasdaq: PFG), managing US$501.5 billion in assets as of 31 December 2022.
Spectrum Asset Management—a world-leading manager
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Spectrum Asset Management is a leading manager of preferred and capital securities, with over US$21.4 billion in assets under management as of 31 December 2022. Founded in 1987, Spectrum has been a wholly owned and independently run affiliate of Principal Global Investors, a member of the Principal Financial Group, since 2001.
Experienced, dedicated team
- A team of 12 dedicated investment professionals, with 27 average years of industry experience, Spectrum is one of the largest specialised managers of preferred securities in the United States.
Expertise in capital structure analysis
- Rebalancing the portfolio structure among the relative value choices within junior-subordinated capital securities
- Tactical underweights and overweights between retail $25 par preferred securities and institutional structure of capital securities
- Focused research and proprietary tools that supplement the portfolio management process
Diversification benefits across regions and issuers
- The investment philosophy is one of a disciplined and conservative approach to managing credit, security structure, industry, and market sector diversification
ESG Integration in the credit process
- Based on comprehensive credit experience, the team uses an ESG negative screening process to avoid the worst performing and controversial companies
- ESG assessments are integrated in fundamentals-based credit analyses
- ESG approach allows us to determine the severity of ESG issues, helping us avoid potential risk
Principal Asset ManagementSM is a trade name of Principal Global Investors, LLC.