Independent, global multi-asset manager
One of the largest independent investment management firms in the world — covering equity, fixed income, alternative, and multi-asset investments
0% sales charges
Choose from hundreds of funds with no sales charges
100% trailer fee rebates
Get cash rebates of up to 1% of your fund-level fees per year
Licensed by MAS, with assets are held in your own name at UOB Kay Hian
With USD 1 T+ in assets under management, Wellington Management is one of the largest independent investment management firms in the world — covering equity, fixed income, alternative, and multi-asset investments. As a private firm whose sole business is investment management, Wellington serves as investment adviser to over 2,400 clients in more than 60 countries.
*All figures as of 31 December 2021
Having opened our first office here in 1996, over 25 years ago with three people, we now have five offices — in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney — and employ more than 300 people in the region. Managing roughly USD $145 billion for our clients in Asia as of 21st December 2020, this is our fastest-growing market and we’re constantly expanding our resources in the region to benefit our clients.
Our most distinctive strength is our commitment to rigorous, proprietary research — the foundation upon which our investment approaches are built. Our commitment to investment excellence is evidenced by our significant presence and long-term track records in nearly all sectors of the global securities markets. We offer a broad range of equity, fixed income, alternative, and multi-asset investment approaches, approximately half of which are global or regional in their focus. This extensive array of capabilities allows us to meet the varied and evolving needs of our client base.
- AsianInvestor Asset Management Awards: Asset class winner - Global fixed income, unhedged - Global Credit Plus Fund
- Fund Selector Asia - Fund Awards Singapore: Emerging Market Bond, Wellington Emerging Local Debt Advanced Beta (Gold)
- Fund Selector Asia - Fund Awards Singapore: Global Emerging Market Equity, Wellington Emerging Market Development (Gold)
- IPE: Top 500 Asset Managers (#18) and Top 120 European Institutional Managers (#29)
- Best of the Best Performance Awards: Global Equity (3 Years), Asia Asset Management, Global Quality Growth (Strategy)
- Asset Management Awards: Top Fund (Global Equity), Asian Investor, Global Technology (Strategy)
- Environmental Finance: Fixed income fund manager of the year
- Professional Pensions Investment Awards: Multi Sector/Asset Credit manager of the year