Independent, global multi-asset manager
One of the largest independent investment management firms in the world — covering equity, fixed income, alternative, and multi-asset investments
assets held in your own name at
assets held in your own name at
Grow all your wealth
0% sales charges
100% Cashback on trailer fees
Invest on Fund Smart in just a few clicks
1. Create an Endowus account
Onboard online in 10 minutes. When you create an Endowus account, we’ll create a trust account in your own name at UOB Kay Hian, Singapore’s largest broker. This trust account will handle your assets and process the transactions you make on the Endowus platform.
You get the ease of use of the Endowus platform, and the trust that UOBKH brings to all its clients, including you.
2. Add a Fund Smart goal
Build your optimal portfolio using best-in-class funds at low cost with Fund Smart. Select your funding type — Cash, CPF or SRS.
3. Choose from 200+ funds
Explore our curated range of funds across asset classes, geographies, sectors, and styles. Our platform also guides you with real-time data on fund characteristics, like holdings and performance, to help you make better decisions.
4. Investing better, at your fingertips
Invest in a single fund or build a portfolio of up to eight funds. There is no limit to the number of portfolios you have on Endowus. Monitor your performance and manage your investments online.
With USD 1 T+ in assets under management, Wellington Management is one of the largest independent investment management firms in the world — covering equity, fixed income, alternative, and multi-asset investments. As a private firm whose sole business is investment management, Wellington serves as investment adviser to over 2,400 clients in more than 60 countries.
*All figures as of 31 December 2021
Having opened our first office here in 1996, over 25 years ago with three people, we now have five offices — in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney — and employ more than 300 people in the region. Managing roughly USD $145 billion for our clients in Asia as of 21st December 2020, this is our fastest-growing market and we’re constantly expanding our resources in the region to benefit our clients.
- AsianInvestor Asset Management Awards: Asset class winner - Global fixed income, unhedged - Global Credit Plus Fund
- Fund Selector Asia - Fund Awards Singapore: Emerging Market Bond, Wellington Emerging Local Debt Advanced Beta (Gold)
- Fund Selector Asia - Fund Awards Singapore: Global Emerging Market Equity, Wellington Emerging Market Development (Gold)
- IPE: Top 500 Asset Managers (#18) and Top 120 European Institutional Managers (#29)
- Best of the Best Performance Awards: Global Equity (3 Years), Asia Asset Management, Global Quality Growth (Strategy)
- Asset Management Awards: Top Fund (Global Equity), Asian Investor, Global Technology (Strategy)
- Environmental Finance: Fixed income fund manager of the year
- Professional Pensions Investment Awards: Multi Sector/Asset Credit manager of the year
Our most distinctive strength is our commitment to rigorous, proprietary research — the foundation upon which our investment approaches are built. Our commitment to investment excellence is evidenced by our significant presence and long-term track records in nearly all sectors of the global securities markets. We offer a broad range of equity, fixed income, alternative, and multi-asset investment approaches, approximately half of which are global or regional in their focus. This extensive array of capabilities allows us to meet the varied and evolving needs of our client base.