Pure-play international asset manager
Active investing rooted in sustainability investing, quantitative techniques and constant innovation
Grow all your wealth
Cash, CPF, SRS investing conveniently on one award-winning platform
0% sales charges
Choose from hundreds of funds with no sales charges
100% Cashback on trailer fees
Lower your costs by up to 1% per year
Licensed by MAS, with assets are held in your own name at UOB Kay Hian
Robeco is a pure play international asset manager founded in 1929. We currently have offices in 14 countries worldwide and is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. A global leader in sustainable investing since 1995, our unique integration of sustainablility as well as fundamental and quantitative research enables the company to offer institutional and private investors an extensive selection of active investment strategies for a broad range of asset classes. As of end March 2021, Robeco had EUR 188 billion in assets under management, of which EUR 168 billion is committed to ESG integration. Robeco is a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation Europe N.V.
Robeco has been a signatory to the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) since 2006. The 2020 PRI assessment confirmed Robeco's leadership in sustainable investing across asset classes, with the highest A+ rating in all applicable modules.
Source: 1 Fund Selector Asia Awards 2021; 2 Asia Asset Management Best of the Best Awards 2021; 3 Insurance Asia News Institutional Asset Management Awards 2021; 4 Asset Management Awards for Excellence 2020; 5 Asian Private Banker Asset Management Awards for Excellence 2019
With 90 years of global investment experience, Robeco has developed multiple investment capabilities to cater to a wide range of client needs. Our innovative research-driven investment approach uniquely integrates fundamental, quantitative and sustainability research. Robeco has been at the forefront of sustainable investing since 1995, and sustainable investing is a cornerstone of our strategy.
We believe our strong competitive edge comes from the following capabilities:
- Sustainable Investing: Bridging the gap between finance and sustainability is an integral part of every Robeco investment approach.
- Credits Investing: Striving to deliver excellent long term performance for clients by combining our top-down views with rigorous credit selection.
- Trends & Thematic: Aiming to identify stand-out investments from mega trends.
- Quant Investing: Superior skills in translating empirical research into innovative investment strategies
- Emerging Markets Investing: Since 1929, our teams have been finding and harnessing new investment opportunities in emerging markets.