Global expertise with local heritage
Investment solutions designed for Asian investors seeking a range of fixed income opportunities in the region
Grow all your wealth
Cash, CPF, SRS investing conveniently on one award-winning platform
0% sales charges
Choose from hundreds of funds with no sales charges
100% trailer fee rebates
Get cash rebates of up to 1% of your fund-level fees per year
Licensed by MAS, with assets are held in your own name at UOB Kay Hian
Lion Global Investors (LGI) is one of the largest asset managers in Southeast Asia with 35 years of expertise and USD $49.6 billion (SGD $66.7 billion) assets under management, as at 31st March 2021. We specialise in managing Asian equities and fixed income. We have a team of over 40 investment professionals and 150 employees. More than half of our investment professionals hold the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
We aim to be the trusted investment manager for all seasons and through the investment cycle. Our Asian credentials are firmly established through our ownership by the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group. Headquartered in Singapore, we enjoy the advantage of seamless and coordinated access to all management, investment, support and operational functions. This centralised approach provides us with efficiency in servicing our clients globally.
1. LGI aims to deliver consistent outperformance on a risk-adjusted basis through market cycles. We believe that pricing inefficiencies exist in the market. By adopting a holistic investment approach, which combines fundamental top-down analysis of the macroeconomic environment with rigorous bottom-up analysis of the securities, we believe that we can systematically identify such opportunities to add value to our clients’ portfolios. LGI also believes that a robust risk management framework is critical in achieving our aim of delivering consistent risk-adjusted outperformance.
2. Our highly experienced investment teams have on average 24 years of experience. In Asian fixed income and equities market, this is of meaningful significance given the many cycles that the market has gone through over the last 20 years. The experience and in-depth knowledge gleaned from managing investments through these cycles differentiate LGI from the other managers, in managing our clients’ assets.
3. LGI covers both the fixed income and equities asset classes of the Asian market. The holistic coverage provides a multi-dimension perspective in our investment approach as our team would have insights on the complete capital structure of Asian companies which we invest in via debt papers or stocks
4. Given the size of LGI’s AUM invested in fixed income, we are usually given a “first look” at new deals, which gives us an advantage in terms of allocation and ability to provide pricing feedback.
Insights & Mandate Professional Investment Awards 2021
1) Performance Award
a. Japan Equity (10 years)
b. Asian Bond (10 years)
c. Global Equity (3 years) - LionGlobal Disruptive Innovation Fund
2) Market Awards - ASEAN
a. Best Fund House in ASEAN
Asia Asset Management Best of the Best Awards 2021 (Singapore)
1) Best Institutional House
2) Best Digital Wealth Management