Global expertise with local heritage
Investment solutions designed for Asian investors seeking a range of fixed income opportunities in the region
assets held in your own name at
assets held in your own name at
Grow all your wealth
Cash, CPF, SRS investing conveniently on one award-winning platform
0% sales charges
Choose from hundreds of funds with no sales charges
100% Cashback on trailer fees
Lower your costs by up to 1% per year
Licensed by MAS, with assets are held in your own name at UOB Kay Hian
200+ investment strategies curated from 40+ top global fund managers
0% sales charges, 100% Cashback on trailer fees
Invest on Fund Smart in just a few clicks
1. Create an Endowus account
Onboard online in 10 minutes. When you create an Endowus account, we’ll create a trust account in your own name at UOB Kay Hian, Singapore’s largest broker. This trust account will handle your assets and process the transactions you make on the Endowus platform.
You get the ease of use of the Endowus platform, and the trust that UOBKH brings to all its clients, including you.
2. Add a Fund Smart goal
Build your optimal portfolio using best-in-class funds at low cost with Fund Smart. Select your funding type — Cash, CPF or SRS.
3. Choose from 200+ funds
Explore our curated range of funds across asset classes, geographies, sectors, and styles. Our platform also guides you with real-time data on fund characteristics, like holdings and performance, to help you make better decisions.
4. Investing better, at your fingertips
Invest in a single fund or build a portfolio of up to eight funds. There is no limit to the number of portfolios you have on Endowus. Monitor your performance and manage your investments online.
Lion Global Investors
Lion Global Investors (LGI) is one of the largest asset managers in Southeast Asia with 35 years of expertise and USD $49.6 billion (SGD $66.7 billion) assets under management, as at 31st March 2021. We specialise in managing Asian equities and fixed income. We have a team of over 40 investment professionals and 150 employees. More than half of our investment professionals hold the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
We aim to be the trusted investment manager for all seasons and through the investment cycle. Our Asian credentials are firmly established through our ownership by the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group. Headquartered in Singapore, we enjoy the advantage of seamless and coordinated access to all management, investment, support and operational functions. This centralised approach provides us with efficiency in servicing our clients globally.
1. LGI aims to deliver consistent outperformance on a risk-adjusted basis through market cycles. We believe that pricing inefficiencies exist in the market. By adopting a holistic investment approach, which combines fundamental top-down analysis of the macroeconomic environment with rigorous bottom-up analysis of the securities, we believe that we can systematically identify such opportunities to add value to our clients’ portfolios. LGI also believes that a robust risk management framework is critical in achieving our aim of delivering consistent risk-adjusted outperformance.
2. Our highly experienced investment teams have on average 24 years of experience. In Asian fixed income and equities market, this is of meaningful significance given the many cycles that the market has gone through over the last 20 years. The experience and in-depth knowledge gleaned from managing investments through these cycles differentiate LGI from the other managers, in managing our clients’ assets.
3. LGI covers both the fixed income and equities asset classes of the Asian market. The holistic coverage provides a multi-dimension perspective in our investment approach as our team would have insights on the complete capital structure of Asian companies which we invest in via debt papers or stocks
4. Given the size of LGI’s AUM invested in fixed income, we are usually given a “first look” at new deals, which gives us an advantage in terms of allocation and ability to provide pricing feedback.